Monday, March 19, 2012

Playroom Built-In Part 2





With a 14 hour day and only a short lunch and dinner break Saturday, and a few hours Sunday evening it is built. 









No easy task with Jonathan taking my tools after I set them down.  However, at 20 months, he is really good at handing me the tools I need when I ask him to get them.  That is if he doesn't think he needs them more than me.  He knows drill, hammer, screwdriver, level, pencil, screw, and a few others I can't think of at the moment.








The built-in is now completely framed, insulated, and covered with plywood.  The big dividing shelf for the TV is in and the two side walls that will support the shelves.



(Better photos to come.
These were taken with my phone.
Sorry for the poor resolution!


No comments:

Post a Comment